|"Account"||Means an account required for a User to access and/or use certain areas of Our Site, as detailed in Clause 4|
|"Content"||Means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site|
|"User"||Means a user of Our Site|
|"User Content"||Means any content submitted to Our Site by Users including, but not limited to, reviews and comments; and "We/us/Our" means Photolox Ltd t/a Loxley Colour , a limited company registered in Scotland under company number SC081970, whose registered|
|"We/us/Our"||Means Photolox Ltd t/a Loxley Colour , a limited company registered in Scotland under company number SC081970, whose registered address is Quartermile Two, 2 Lister Square, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH3 9GL, and whose main trading address is 1 Drum Mains Park, Cumbernauld, Glasgow, G68 9LD;|
2. Information About us
Our Site www.loxleycolur.com is owned and operated by Photolox Ltd t/a Loxley Colour , a limited company registered in Scotland under company number SC081970, whose registered address is Quartermile Two, 2 Lister Square, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH3 9GL, and whose main trading address is 1 Drum Mains Park, Cumbernauld, Glasgow, G68 9LD. Our VAT number is 397984759.
3. Access to Our Site
1.Access to Our Site is free of charge.
2.It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
3.Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
1. Certain parts of Our Site (including the ability to purchase goods from Us) may require an Account in order to access them.
2. You may not create an Account if you are under 16 years of age.
3. When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up-to-date.
4. We recommend that you choose a strong password for your Account, consisting of a combination of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. You must not share your Account with anyone else. If you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account.
5. You must not use anyone else’s Account without the express permission of the User to whom the Account belongs.
6. Any personal information provided in your Account will be collected, used, and held in accordance with your rights and Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, as set out in Clause 16.
7. If you wish to close your Account, you may do so at any time. Closing your Account will result in the removal of your information. Closing your Account will also remove access to any areas of Our Site requiring an Account for access.
8. If you choose to close your account all data which we hold will be deleted unless required by our legal obligations. If you close your Account, any reviews, comments etc you have created on Our Site will be anonymised by removing your username and avatar.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
1. With the exception of User Content (see Clause 6), all Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content (including User Content) is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. Subject to sub-Clauses 5.3 and 5.6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by us.
3. You may: Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app); Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching; Print page(s) from Our Site; Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
4. Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
5. You may not re-use any Content printed, saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site whether by business users or consumers.
6. User Content
1. User Content on Our Site includes (but is not necessarily limited to) comments and reviews etc.
2. An Account is required if you wish to submit User Content. Please refer to Clause 4 for more information.
3. You agree that you will be solely responsible for your User Content. Specifically, you agree, represent, and warrant that you have the right to submit the User Content and that all such User Content will comply with Our Acceptable Usage Policy, detailed below in Clause 11.
4. You agree that you will be liable to Us and will, to the fullest extent permissible by law, indemnify Us for any breach of the warranties given by you under sub-Clause 6.3. You will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Us as a result of such breach.
5. You (or your licensors, as appropriate) retain ownership of your User Content and all intellectual property rights subsisting therein. When you submit User Content you grant Us an unconditional, non-exclusive, fully transferrable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use, store, archive, syndicate, publish, transmit, adapt, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display, perform and sub-licence your User Content for the purposes of operating and promoting Our Site. In addition, you also grant Other Users the right to copy and quote your User Content within Our Site.
6. If you wish to remove User Content from Our Site, the User Content in question will be anonymised by removing your username and avatar. Please note, however, that caching or references to your User Content may not be made immediately unavailable (or may not be made unavailable at all where they are outside of our reasonable control).
7. We may reject, reclassify, or remove any User Content from Our Site where, in Our sole opinion, it violates Our Acceptable Usage Policy, or if We receive a complaint from a third party and determine that the User Content in question should be removed as a result.
8. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy, or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in User Content. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant User and do not reflect Our opinions, views, or values in any way.
7. Links to Our Site
1. You may link to Our Site provided that:
2. You may not link to any page other than the homepage of Our Site, www.loxleycolour.com. Deep-linking to other pages requires Our express written permission. Please contact Us at email@example.com for further information.
3. Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
4. You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
5. The content restrictions in sub-Clause 7.4 do not apply to content submitted to sites by other users provided that the primary purpose of the site accords with the provisions of sub-Clause 7.4. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such content. You are, however, prohibited from posting links on websites which focus on or encourage the submission of such content from users.
8. Links to Our Site
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. Liability and Disclaimers
10. Viruses, Malware and Security
11. Acceptable Usage Policy
1. You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 11. Specifically:
2. You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 11. Specifically:
12. Privacy and Cookies
15. Communications from Us
2. We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. Email marketing options can also be changed in your Account preferences. If you opt out of receiving emails from Us at any time, it may take up to 7 business days for Us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from Us.
3. For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact Us at email@example.com or via https://www.loxleycolour.com/Home/ContactUs.
16. Data Protection
17. Communications from Us